Tuesday 29 April 2014

Singalong-a-Janet


As you all know, I am a very well respected writer of Mystery Novels; but were you aware that I started life as a performer?  Hard to believe I know - I am so quiet in real life.  But in my early days I trained at Dame Mavis Axelrodd's Academy for Musically Gifted Girls.

Above is a short clip from one of my starring roles.  This is taken from Sandy Wilson's The Boy Friend and I play the part of French headmistress Madame Dubonnet.  Here I am sharing a romantic tale with Polly Brown, who fears her beau may have forsaken her.  Sad.

I hope you will all visit www.countryhousemurdermysteries.co.uk very soon.  This is my website for all things mysterious.  I now have a page that gives details of how you can come and meet me in person.  My Murder Mystery events are great fun and can be booked privately for your special occasion, or you can come along to a Murder Mystery Evening or Weekend event somewhere in the UK.

I am travelling the country in the next few weeks, Birmingham, Hull, Newcastle and Oxford to name but four.  I will endeavour to keep you all updated on my antics.  Fondest Love, Janet x


No comments: